Shimla (Simla) is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is bound by Kunnar in the East, Uttrakhand in the South-east and Kullu & Mandi in the North. It became the capital of Punjab during the British reign. Later on, after independence, that region was named Himachal Pradesh. If you are planning for somewhere, Shimla tour package 2 nights 3 days is what we recommend.
Shimla is very rich in diversity and full of cultural and traditional festivals. The state museum of Shimla shows its tradition and culture through Textiles, Paintings, and Jewellery. Shimla is also home to many great temples. The Jakhoo Temple is famous for God Hanuman (It is at the highest peak of Shimla) and Kali Bari temple is famous for Goddess Kali.
Here are some of the places in Shimla that you should not miss:
- Mall-Road: The pedestrians can visit so many great shops, eateries, restaurants, departmental stores, cafes, and hotels. It is located just below the level of the Ridge.
- Gaiety Theater: It is located on Mall Road. The stage has witnessed the performance of many popular film stars.
- The Ridge: A hub for cultural activities at the center of Shimla. It is situated right beside the Mall Road. The ridge is connected with various other places like Jakhu Hill, Snow down and Mall. From the west side, the scandal point is connected with it.
- Jakhu Hill: A huge statue of God Hanuman featured in the ancient temple. The statue is 108 feet high. Anyone can visit the temple on foot, by taxi and horse at the festival of Dussehra.
- Summer hill is also very famous in Shimla. It is one of the clusters of the seven hills.
Shimla Tour Package 2 Nights 3 Days
- Arrive at Shimla and Check-in: Shimla hills are waiting for you. Arrive at Shimla, check-in to the hotel. Your day is at leisure. However, you can stroll with your inmate to the mall road. You can enjoy dinner there and have a memorable time at the restaurant with your partner in Shimla.
- Explore Tattapani and Naldehra: Have breakfast, visit Naldehra. It is a station uphill from Shimla at 2044 mt above sea level. The golf course here has 9 holes. That’s what it is famous for. Later in the day, head to the hot sulfur spring – Tattapani. The spring water is famous for its medicinal qualities.
Spend time here till evening. It’s time to take a tour to the center of the Shimla – Ridge. It is the place famous for the cultural activities around here. Enjoy a delicious meal at the end of the day. This is your last night at the honeymoon and the trip to Shimla.
- Departure: Pack your bags and head back to your home. Take all the memories with you and cherish them forever.