Best Honeymoon Destinations on a budget has always been in everyone’s bucket list but spending a lot in your marriage and functions shakes your budget. Holiday Aces knows how to abridge the gap between your budget and your dream. We have shortlisted some of the finest honeymoon destinations and made available attractive packages.
Standing on the bridge floating over the water watching scintillating sunlight forming rays in the serene blue ocean water, amazingly amusing that nature has all new way of defining the definition of its existence. Mauritius is a place of sandy beaches, luxury hotels, and awesome weather. It gives you the right choice to rejoice.
If you are in Mauritius Visit These Places
- Mauritius Sunset after a journey from the private cruise
- Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
- Visit Lle Aux Cerfs for parasailing with your better half
Let love be the blanket and you the couple is the two taking on the blanket. This is something that describes the private beaches of Fiji Island. Nature calls here for the cinematic view: Dark leave woods on the shore of the deep blue sea. Fiji has many beaches for the couple to enjoy the sunset together.
Things To Do in Fiji Island
- Castaway Island: It is a private resort island
- South Sea Island: Get ready for adventure. It is the right place for snorkeling and swimming.
- Tavarua: Adventure lives here off-shore. The coral reef surrounds the resort here. It also offers eateries, spa center, and snorkeling.
- Garden of sleeping giants: This amazing place expresses itself with a great variety of vegetation, native plants, and orchids. You can find over 2000 varieties of orchids here. People who visit here also intend to visit Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple nearby.
Another paradise of the couple and the paradise won’t hurt your pocket. Greenery is what you find here everywhere. Cycle together and enjoy beautiful weather. It is a place to get involved in adventure, culture, and spirituality.
Great Thing To Do For Couples
- How about justifying the term HOT? Experience sunrise after trekking Mount Batur. A romantic breakfast is waiting for you on this active volcano.
- What say about cooking? You can take a small couple cooking session and learn how to make Indonesian Fried Rice.
- Uluwatu Temple: Enjoy fire dance here take yourself to another world.
It is the best place that describes “Sweep your partner off feet.” It is a place where you can find serenity and adventure altogether. Oxymoron is the word that very precisely describes the Maldives. Sapphire water in the Maldives makes you feel ultimate peace and on the other hand, dive deep to explore coral reefs with your better half.
Romance Flows in the air of Maldives: Go get Involved
- It is all about getting involved in each other. Enjoy a dip in the infinity pool and get a candlelight dinner on the private island arranged.
- Cruise with your partner in the heart of the Indian Ocean. Book a private yacht here.
- Take a spa session and get relieved from all the stress of the wedding.
Magic of Seychelles
Your inmate time is yours only. The solitude here makes it one of the most amazing places for couples. It is home to natural reserves and coral reefs.
Things You Should Not Miss
- La Digue: The island is particularly known for its beaches. It is the best time to take a walk together in the shallow water of the beach.
- Anse Lazio: An ideal spot for snorkeling. This place is also known as the lonely planet and is considered the best in the archipelago.
- Beau Vallon: This place is known for its clear water and visibility of coral reef from the seabed. Adventure sports like scuba diving and snorkeling are also available here.
French cuisine is the most famous cuisine in the world. France is known as the city of light. It is said that it is the France that brought fashion and cosmetic products to the world. No doubt, Eiffel Tower is a spot you can’t miss but France doesn’t end here. There is much more here.
Things To Do in France
- Apart from the Eiffel Tower, the Rhone-Alps Region is famous for its tranquillity and beauty.
- How about the Victorian style of romance? Take a cart ride in the city and make your love and romance come to happen
- Seine: It is said the river of love. It is a commercial waterway within the Paris.